iOS Restaurant App Template
Restaurant App in Minutes
Create iOS app for any restaurant in minutes. iOS Elements is ready to be used in your next restaurant app project. Just connect the app to your backend and you are ready to submit it to the App Store.
Why Should Restaurants Have a Mobile App
Mobile apps are slowly enhancing the customer experience across many industries and restaurant industry is no exception. To have a strong mobile presence takes a lot of effort, but results are exceptional.
Let's talk in numbers. According to Statista survey, the majority of diners use restaurant mobile apps to view menus and pricing (55%), order food online (30%) and make reservations (23,8%). Also number presented by Starbucks mentions that 16% of all Starbucks transactions are mobile transactions.
What are the key benefits, you can provide to restaurant customers?
- In-App Ordering
- Loyalty Programs and Deals
- Saved Preferences
- Accurate informations
Restaurants can take advantage of this trend and can boost customer engagement with good Mobile App.
Why to Use Restaurant App Template?
- Save hundreds of hours of development and design, so you can focus on your business
- Quickly bootstrap and validate your idea
- Get high-quality code foundation you can build and learn from
- Leverage unlimited customization, to create stunning UIs based on Sketch elements that is battle tested
Our Template Features & Capabilities
- Color Variables
- Dark & Light Theme
- Endless Customization
- 36 Screens
- Lifetime License
36 Screens Ready to Use
This kit contains 36 screens – all the building blocks for your next app. No matter what you’re creating, you can start here.
... and many more
- Written in Swift 5, and ready to run in Xcode
- Using modern SwiftUI for all elements
- Optimized for iOS 13+
- Optimized for any iPhone
- Highly modularized code, to quickly make any customizations.
Use EDUELEMENTS discount code to get iOS Elements for $29.70 (70% off)
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published